Video Production for Dallas (and Beyond)
Take your engagement to the next level
Video is no longer just an added bonus to your marketing strategy. Consumers are using video to make decisions, and surveys are showing that people who watch videos to help them make buying decisions may spend more on purchases. More than half of consumers turn to video to help them determine what product or service to buy. And the numbers will keep growing, With the increasing popularity of TikTok and the interest in unboxing and how-to videos, video marketing solutions should be an integral part of your content marketing strategy.
Types of Video Content
Your video creation agency can help you determine what types of videos are right for your brand, product, and services. As with all your marketing strategies, video marketing starts with your goals and audience. Who are you trying to reach? And why?
- Explainer/How To—These videos can assist customers with how to use products they’ve already purchased and nudge those on the edge of making a purchase decision over the edge and drive sales. These videos demonstrate a concrete problem and the obvious and easy solution (you!).
- Social Media—These videos are engaging (often amusing) short videos that are meant to be shared. Text on screen and captions are a good option for videos created for social media since many people won’t ever turn the sound on. These videos are great for engaging your current customers and building brand loyalty.
- Narrative—Narratives are great for introducing your brand or a new product. These videos tell a complete story with a protagonist, conflict, and resolution.
- Testimonial—Testimonial videos can be the deciding factor between the choice of your product or service and a competitor. Real people with real stories can build trust and demonstrate how your brand stacks up against others.
- Lifestyle—Lifestyle videos are extremely targeted to a particular audience to show how your brand fits in with their life. These videos are great to demonstrate your brand voice and values.
How can video help? Check out some answers to frequently asked questions about video marketing.
Is video content more engaging?
People love video. Why? It’s entertaining and easy to digest. It’s relatable. It’s fun. Your customers aren’t static—they’re on the move and easily distracted. You can use video to catch their attention and hold it longer than other content will. What’s more, with the increasing popularity of TikTok and increased reliance on video for other social media platforms, consumers now expect video.
Is video content good for marketing?
If your video content strategy is good and your video quality is good and accurately reflects your brand voice, then yes! 83.3% of internet users accessed digital video content in 2020 and that number will keep rising. Video marketing isn’t just good for marketing—according to Forbes, video marketing is becoming a necessity.
Why are videos important in digital marketing?
Cisco predicts that 82%< of all internet traffic in 2022 will be video. Investing in quality video now can keep you on top of this marketing trend. In surveys and studies across the board, consumers indicate that they prefer video to other content and that video makes them more likely to purchase something. Video gives you the opportunity to tell the full story of your brand and give it a voice that resonates with your customers.