We’ll help you create content that informs and engages.
What do people search for most online? Information and entertainment. Take advantage of those everyday searches by creating original content that’s informative, engaging, and even entertaining. When you do so, customers (and search engines) will begin to recognize you as an authority. You’ll rank higher in searches and in customer’s opinions.
Social Media Marketing
Ecommerce can be tricky. One little error, omission, or snag can keep your customers from coming back—or worse, send them to a competitor’s site without making an intended purchase. When you work with Globe Runner, you’ll get a well-designed, easy-to-use ecommerce site that includes features like:
- Establishing objectives. Do you want your social media campaign to raise brand awareness? To convert customers? To promote an event or sale?
- Setting goals. What does success look like to you? Once we determine your goals, we can track performance and determine a criteria for measurement:
- Determining the best platforms. Will your message resonate best in a YouTube video, or does your intended audience hang out on Facebook?
- Measuring success. We’ll track results with metrics like Google Analytics and provide you with quantitative results.
- Creating content. We’ll provide you with copy that encapsulates your message and attracts the appropriate followers.
Decent copy talks: It provides solid information without any grammatical or stylistic errors. Good copywriting sings that information, adding style to substance. Great copywriting sings and does a little dance. That song-and-dance may be a samba or a soft-shoe, depending on your intended audience, because great copy is created with an eye to your customers, and a voice to match.
Our award-winning copywriters study the craft of writing, the language of commerce, and the art of persuasion. They use their knowledge to create content and ad copy that informs, engages, and entertains your target audience, never losing sight of your company’s brand, voice, and goals.
A good email list is gold—as long as people open your emails. And read them. And respond to them. But how can you make sure that happens?
- An adaptable content calendar – Working from a calendar helps you fulfill objectives and gives you readers consistency. Build in flexibility, as outside circumstances may require you to switch gears quickly.
- Customization – Use behavioral segments to deliver content the reader wants when they want it. Personalize emails with dynamic content.
- Engaging, well-written content – People have a lot of marketing materials vying for their attention. Create content that makes them choose your email.
- Testing and Measurement – Utilize A/B testing to find the best subject lines and most clickable content. Use analytics to track behavior so you can better tailor your messaging in the future.
Why do people love video? Cute kittens aside, viewers love video because it provides information in an easy-to digest format. It makes that information easy to understand and remember. It makes them feel connected with the video’s subject or presenter. And of, course, people love video even more when it’s eye-catching and entertaining
- Video raises click and conversion rates. Email click rates increase by 300% when adding video. Landing page conversion rates rise by 80%, and 64% of social media users make a purchase after watching a video.
- Video drives traffic. It can increase website traffic by 55% and raise organic traffic from Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs) by a whopping 157%.
- Video works for B2B, too. 59% of executives prefer video to text. 65% made visits to promoted site after viewing videos, and 39% called the company on the phone. 73% of B2B marketing departments report that video positively impacts their ROI.
- Video is shared. Social media users share videos 1200% more often than image and text combined, and 92% of mobile users who view a video will share it with others.
- Video is a growing trend. Mobile video viewership rises by 100% every year, and 71% of people watched more video in 2019 than they did in 2018.