REWARDS AND COMPENSATION
Globe Runner’s Total Rewards and Compensation program clearly demonstrates a commitment to providing support and assistance in all stages of your life. Globe Runner is committed to support the health and well-being of its employees.
Globe Runner’s Total Rewards package includes:
- Medical Benefits
- Prescription Benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 24/7 Teladoc Access
- Competitive Wage and Salary Policy
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Other Leaves of Absence
- Flex Time
- Charitable Support
- Casual Office
- Technology Provided
- Accident Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Medical Bridge Insurance
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Term Life and Universal Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Rally Health Survey
- Aetna EAP Resources for Living SM Program
- Employee Discount Services Perks
- Free access to Lynda.com
- Annual education allowance of $1,500.00 for classes, seminars, etc.
- Subject matter training and executive skills enhancement
- IDP (Individual Development Plan) development and planning
- Technical coaching and mentoring
- Professional growth and development
- Automated Employment and Income Verification
Top Reasons Digital Marketers Work for Globe Runner
If someone is fortunate, they will have an opportunity to make a Giant Leap in their career.
For an experienced professional with passion, this is an opportunity to achieve something bigger than being a big fish in a small pond. Reminiscent of the famous quote, “For a time such as this…,” it could be that all of your prior professional experiences have created a mosaic of capabilities, relationships and learning which uniquely have prepared you for an opportunity of this scope and magnitude.
Globe Runner’s Total Rewards From our perspective, we believe you will reap several additional benefits over time, such as:
- Job Security We enjoy an ever growing and expanding industry because of continuous technology innovation, transformation and momentum in the digital marketing and customer acquisition space.
- Great Financial Rewards The pay range (commensurate with experience) is more than competitive from the beginning. However, the total value of the Total Rewards Package – including the training and professional development – is even more significant. You’ll see compound year-over-year impact on future earning potential.
- Higher Future Value Your “aggregate future earnings” is your most valuable personal asset (more than cars or houses); and so, seizing an opportunity to work for an organization that builds your Future Value is one of the single-most important things you can do to increase your future market value…and future annual income.
- Professional Development This role is will give you access to a new pool of knowledge, tools and even more important, an opportunity to be a voice of influence over innovation, continuous improvement and the technology that is re-shaping the future of our clients. These experiences – in addition to on-going Training and Development opportunities – will make you significantly more desirable in the future for future opportunities. Literally, you are going to be paid to increase your future value.
- Careeer Flexibility Professionals with multi-client experience tend to be much more marketable over time. This phenomenon is experienced in the world of consulting; because, the constant client-facing exposure to changing challenges and solutions creates 10 years of experience in just a few years. Furthermore, someone with multi-client consulting experience stays relevant and connected with trends that are currently disrupting the space.
- Energy From Creativity A diverse network of individuals will fuel the creativity of solutions that teams create. This is a place where you can bring yourself to work and be comfortable that others will do the same, without judgment. Universal respect creates an environment where ideas thrive and the possibilities for solving challenges are endless.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Powerful Together… Diversity and Inclusion at Globe Runner
We consider the differences in perspective and contributions of our team member to be both a competitive advantage and critical to our success. Like the clients we serve, we are the collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, points of view, innovation, self-expression, capabilities and talent our employees bring to our culture and our organization.
By fostering a culture of diversity — including the capacity to appreciate and value individual differences — we benefit from the varied perspectives on how to confront business challenges and client opportunities and ultimately achieve success, together.